Time To Show Off The Kia A Little.. Update Pg 7

Your doors are the shiet! Loving the finished product. I started on my doors for the 1500 an I got tired of filler an resin so I called it quits for the past.......2.5-3months...

I'm loving it though! Tuned in!

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

bro, you are one amazing robot!

good shit i love how the doors came out i was really surprised keep it up man.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i really like the sub on the doors.. man that's sick xp :good:

Thanks man. The 8's are playing midbass frequencies though up to 160 hz. kicks take over from there..

damn nice job on the doors man great job

Appreciate it man.

Your doors are the shiet! Loving the finished product. I started on my doors for the 1500 an I got tired of filler an resin so I called it quits for the past.......2.5-3months...

I'm loving it though! Tuned in!

Its definatly a tedious project in most cases. Just keep at it and get them how you want them in the end and you'll be glad you kept on pushing to get em finished..

bro, you are one amazing robot!

good shit i love how the doors came out i was really surprised keep it up man.

Surprised? what you thought i had no skills man? lol And as for the robot comment, nah, just fucked in the head lol

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Hit me up sometime next week John and we'll see when a good time is to head down to the shop. And bring yer metal head mentality, me and rap dont really play much together anymore lol

I have been listening to a few metal bands lately. You really got me hooked on that stuff! I will give you a shout around the beginning of the week. I gotta remember to bring a pen and paper, you got a hell of a lot of good music.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Surprised? what you thought i had no skills man? lol And as for the robot comment, nah, just fucked in the head lol

Hahaha!. not even bro,when i was looking at the door pods i was like those are huge then the more i scrolled down the more i started to like it, and when it was done and painted i was speechless because it came out so damn nice

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Hahaha!. not even bro,when i was looking at the door pods i was like those are huge then the more i scrolled down the more i started to like it, and when it was done and painted i was speechless because it came out so damn nice

They just look huge, they really don't eat up all that much leg room at all...

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

Doors and pods are officially finished. Only other thing to be done will be getting the tweeters in that are meant to be in it since i popped the originals. OOPS.

Anyway, Finalized pics with the grills all done.

IM002442.jpg

IM002443.jpg

IM002444.jpg

IM002445.jpg

IM002446.jpg

IM002447.jpg

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

Looking great. One question though.. are you supposed to drive with your left foot tucked under you now? :trippy:

Been driving it like that for a long time now bro. Even b4 the doors were started...

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

Archived