Jump to content

What Have You Drawn?


Recommended Posts

Posted

wheres the sales floor?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

sales floor? this isnt a car audio store!!! this is a shop, where real work gets Done LOL.

Posted

the woofer is cool! but honestly box drawings don't impress me at all, well the rf logo looks good, ( the reason the box drawing doesn't impress me is they aren't that complicated) have you rendered anything yet? I got this pluggin called iRender, shit is pretty cool, soon as this drawing finishes rendering I will post a pic.

I have drawn some cool areo ports too, I will post those in a few

Posted

thats looks sick. are u just playing around with that program.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

Posted

yeah im just goofing around, trying to learn a lil something something, sketch up is pretty badass, it makes it somewhat easy for a newb like me to draw some cool shit.

my port.

Posted Image

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...