120 Gig Ipod Classics For $250!

dwright27

My 60 GB is on its way to the graveyard. Is there much difference between the 160GB and the new 120GB other than the obvious size difference? I can get a 160GB for $40 more than the new 120GB. If they are the same I'm gonna go ahead and get the 160GB and an 8GB nano to work out with.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

i currently have an 80 gig ipod

the day after they announced they were discontinuing the 80s and 160s to replace them with the 120s, i ordered a 160

here's why:

Posted Image

(lemme know if that picture breaks)

EDIT: The pic already broke once, so I'll just type it out:

My iTunes has 13,484 songs in 64.33 GB for a total of 34 days, 8 hours, 14 minutes, and 30 seconds of music.

That is a lot of music. We have more than that on our external hard drive and they are all recorded at 320 bitrate too. I just am not in the mood to listen to that wide of a range in the vehicle. I have an 8 gb Nano and I still have almost 2 gb left of space.

not big enough for me anyway. i just passed the 120 gb mark...

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

i useto have around 13,700 on my secondary hd 200gb but only 77gb of music and lost it due to a system restore failure, aka i forgot to unhook the damn thing and it restored it instead of the c drive lol, but the way they told me to fix mine was move the hold button back n forth a couple of times then hold the menu and center round button in at the same time till u see the apple logo come up then it should restart the hd inside, ive had to do that several times to my ipod sence i had it, and restore it also witch might fix yalls prolly, ipods are the shit but all that techoligy packed into a tiny space as they are somethin has to go wrong sometime, anyways hope that helps some of yall fellas

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

damn, you guys are havin issues with your ipods...i take mine everywhere do everything with it, never a single issue!! (knocks on wood) stays in the glove box most of the time but on trips ill watch movies on it, during class i listen to music everything never one problem...my 30 gig is over flowing tho i may be due for a new one...i want a large capacity touch tho

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ive done the reset and tried to wipe it but my computer and itunes doesnt recognize it, and the reset doesnt work. i still get the little sad face :(

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg