Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I got a bit bored waiting on my subs to show up... any day at all now... :rolleyes:

I did this in Autodesk 3D Studio Max.

Mach5SPL-12Render.jpg

there is no back to it.. no basket no motor etc... I might make a box to stick it in.

What you guys think?

I did this DD/Sundown combo a long time ago.

DD9512Ginbox8.jpg

DD9512Ginbox2.jpg

Mach5SPL-12inBox.jpg

I imported in the box Noobtasic14 did for me.. and redid it so it would show up correctly.. it was a bit rushed ..

Posted

looks good bro!

you should work on making me something incorporating an REMX so i can put that shit on my background

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

Not gonna lie thats fukin tight...

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

Posted

w00t!!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted
I got a bit bored waiting on my subs to show up... any day at all now... :rolleyes:

I did this in Autodesk 3D Studio Max.

there is no back to it.. no basket no motor etc... I might make a box to stick it in.

What you guys think?

I did this DD/Sundown combo a long time ago.

I imported in the box Noobtasic14 did for me.. and redid it so it would show up correctly.. it was a bit rushed ..

pretty cool, that proggy is something I would love to learn how to use properly, I played around with it and Milkshake a few yrs ago when I was interested in modeling and map making when Call of Duty 1 came out yrs ago.

Posted (edited)
pretty cool, that proggy is something I would love to learn how to use properly, I played around with it and Milkshake a few yrs ago when I was interested in modeling and map making when Call of Duty 1 came out yrs ago.

I'm self taught with it..

REMX18.jpg

For Noobtastic14... aka Drew... what ya think?

Edited by Gearstix

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2810 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...