Jump to content

Anyone Else Struggling?


Recommended Posts

Posted

wow still havent gotten it?

did you file taxes last year?

when you were 17?

yep :D

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Well, I'am gonna be okay for about 5 weeks, got me a temp job doing electrical assembly, mainly soldering some components to PC boards, installing pre fab pc boards, and assembling them. It will be mainly hand digital held osciliscopes , so I hope I have something lined up after this within 4-5 weeks

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Well, I'am gonna be okay for about 5 weeks, got me a temp job doing electrical assembly, mainly soldering some components to PC boards, installing pre fab pc boards, and assembling them. It will be mainly hand digital held osciliscopes , so I hope I have something lined up after this within 4-5 weeks

thats good bro.

i was told im on the top of the list for a local cabinet making shop here in pooler called PPI. which stands for precision pattern interiors and is owned by Ducrane Aerospace.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4818 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...