Forevrbumpn Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 I'am still un-employed. Its not that horrible. Ive made some side money to cover the truck payment last month, and gas between interviews But the worst is hearing this, "Everything looks good, we will get back to you in a few days and let you know what we come up with" 1 out of 10 people call back. I was waiting on Home Depots call all day today, nothing. Last night I had a interview for a bouncer job at Lincolns only bar, pay is good enough to just pay for weekly gas, and some lunch, only 3 days a week... I will be called back on that.... I went to a Interview today for electrical assembly, not that bad of pay, but only 1 month-5 weeks of work- Damn Temp job- I still wont find out till Monday. Waiting, waiting, waiting Truck payment is on the 28th, Registration due the same, rent the first Its been 7 weeks now, and its a long 7 weeks I know a few people here have been un-employed for months, but atleast they have un-employment, I was denied, so struggling like a motha-fker Who else is struggling? I may need to get drunk again tonite I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
stereomayhem Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 Sorry to hear about your luck. I am a full time bartender and my business sucks so I know everybody is hurting. If you were on the other side of the country at least I would buy you a beer. good luck on the hunt! www.stereomayhem.com
qu1cks1lver56 Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 i hear ya bro. im almost in the unemployment boat with ya. my little lawn care business aint been doin too good. one regular customer and a few every now and then. its just enough to keep the gas bill paid and some food every now and then. i been lookin hard for a job First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
BigPimpin91 Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 I had an interview at Taco bell and the bitches didn't call back. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
jonnylowkon Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 I'am still un-employed. Its not that horrible. Ive made some side money to cover the truck payment last month, and gas between interviews But the worst is hearing this, "Everything looks good, we will get back to you in a few days and let you know what we come up with" 1 out of 10 people call back. I was waiting on Home Depots call all day today, nothing. Last night I had a interview for a bouncer job at Lincolns only bar, pay is good enough to just pay for weekly gas, and some lunch, only 3 days a week... I will be called back on that.... I went to a Interview today for electrical assembly, not that bad of pay, but only 1 month-5 weeks of work- Damn Temp job- I still wont find out till Monday. Waiting, waiting, waiting Truck payment is on the 28th, Registration due the same, rent the first Its been 7 weeks now, and its a long 7 weeks I know a few people here have been un-employed for months, but atleast they have un-employment, I was denied, so struggling like a motha-fker Who else is struggling? I may need to get drunk again tonite .... damn to bad ur on the west coast ... i could hire u ... best of luck finding something bud...and to everyone out there hurtin for dough keep ur head up !! 250 amp mechman alt Sundown 100.4D Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze Sundown ZV3 12d2 Sundown sa6.5cs X2 Kenwood X597 Trying something new 2011 Chevy Cruze X8 1500v2
reinke Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 i havent worked since march. my wife had to pick up a part time job just to pay for my medical expenses and for my truck. she was already working 100 every 2 weeks 80+overtime. we see each other for maybe a hour every wednesday and thursday. on time of me not being able to work our relationship is suffering bad. i am basically a single dad and am incredibley lonely. people always wonder why i am on the forums so much that is why. ----reference's---- meade916
audiofanaticz Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 heh im un employeed too, but I just ordered myself some new coaxles, a maxxlink, and sending out a sub for reconing... Damn times are hard!!
swervinmylac Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 I'am still un-employed. Its not that horrible. Ive made some side money to cover the truck payment last month, and gas between interviews But the worst is hearing this, "Everything looks good, we will get back to you in a few days and let you know what we come up with" 1 out of 10 people call back. I was waiting on Home Depots call all day today, nothing. Last night I had a interview for a bouncer job at Lincolns only bar, pay is good enough to just pay for weekly gas, and some lunch, only 3 days a week... I will be called back on that.... I went to a Interview today for electrical assembly, not that bad of pay, but only 1 month-5 weeks of work- Damn Temp job- I still wont find out till Monday. Waiting, waiting, waiting Truck payment is on the 28th, Registration due the same, rent the first Its been 7 weeks now, and its a long 7 weeks I know a few people here have been un-employed for months, but atleast they have un-employment, I was denied, so struggling like a motha-fker Who else is struggling? I may need to get drunk again tonite if anybody feel you, I feel you. ive been there...TWICE. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif waiting for jobs to respond. the problem is that they really dont care about you or your qualifications ... they know who they want to hire before they ask for the interview. when i went through that i just put in tons of job applications and always kept a side hustle going... oh yea and PRAY... PRAY YOUR ASS OFF. even if you dont believe. do it anyway. and never forget that women who are helpless are a broke mans best friend (no sexist slur) GOOD LUCK MAN :clover:
jonnylowkon Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 heh im un employeed too, but I just ordered myself some new coaxles, a maxxlink, and sending out a sub for reconing... Damn times are hard!! damn that CORNER must be turning them out then!! lol j/k manee... how do u do it??? 250 amp mechman alt Sundown 100.4D Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze Sundown ZV3 12d2 Sundown sa6.5cs X2 Kenwood X597 Trying something new 2011 Chevy Cruze X8 1500v2
swervinmylac Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 I had an interview at Taco bell and the bitches didn't call back. LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.