arthurk Posted May 1, 2009 Report Posted May 1, 2009 Ok, what if you don't have a remote? I found one for $10bucks! Arc Audio Pioneer Memphis Massive Mechman Rockford Fosgate Dakota Digital Soon to be DC audio!!!
cunokyle Posted May 6, 2009 Report Posted May 6, 2009 Ok, what if you don't have a remote? I found one for $10bucks!You can get them from the Kenwood store for about that. The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs (if you stand too close) When the monster hums
ham4864 Posted June 16, 2012 Report Posted June 16, 2012 Will this work with the kvt-514 units 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
knowledge Posted June 16, 2012 Report Posted June 16, 2012 good info REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.