Rate Your Aftermarket Alternator

mechman street beat 250 amp

fit-10

finish-10

quality-10

relablity-10 (so far with 2 months on the clock)

output-10+

pro's- adjustedabe voltage regulator, billet pulley and fan , ground stud along with the output stud for easy big 3 upgrade, 167 amps at idle (680 rpm) and 261 amps at 2000 rpm

con's- none yet....

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

Iraggi 230 amp amputator

fit 10

finish 4

quality 4

reliability 2

output 7

I put the alt on a year or so ago and over a 4 month period I already had problems with it squealing like a mofoit still squeals like hell also wouldnt buy another one from him next one is gonna be from Mechman

Iraggi 230 amp amputator

fit 10

finish 4

quality 4

reliability 2

output 7

I put the alt on a year or so ago and over a 4 month period I already had problems with it squealing like a mofoit still squeals like hell also wouldnt buy another one from him next one is gonna be from Mechman

r u talking about belt squealing or the alternator bearings then selfs?? it took me 27 different belts and ALOT of paitence from advanced auto guys before i found the magical belt for me since the new alt came with a SUPER small pulley and was all most a 2 inch difference in belt length over the stocker

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

r u talking about belt squealing or the alternator bearings then selfs?? it took me 27 different belts and ALOT of paitence from advanced auto guys before i found the magical belt for me since the new alt came with a SUPER small pulley and was all most a 2 inch difference in belt length over the stocker

Bearings ive had my mechanic look at it and he said it was some internal bearing not sure what he called it but ya its not the belt at first I thought it was the belt so I went up to advanced auto parts and got another one and it still did it

I have 5 alts from Iraggi and they have never failed or given me any problems..... been running his shit since before it was "popular" his product is top of the food chain imo

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I have 5 alts from Iraggi and they have never failed or given me any problems..... been running his shit since before it was "popular" his product is top of the food chain imo
... so what do u have for ampage and how long have u had them ? Edited by jonnylowkon

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

I have had mine for close to 2 years & still works fine & dandy :lol::lol: . I just wish i would have bought a bigger 1

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz