ptcary Posted September 21, 2008 Report Posted September 21, 2008 Anyone familiar with Eclipse E-iServ? Problem I'm having is when I try to upload my FTN sound file that I saved to the memory stick after analyzing the car, the website says "please confirm a file name" in an error box, when I click "yes". But the FTN file name is right there in the box. Any ideas??? PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
ptcary Posted September 22, 2008 Author Report Posted September 22, 2008 Ok, I found the answer, just posting again for anyone who finds this through a search in the future. Eclipse E-iServe will not let you upload your FTN file from your sound sweep of the car if you use Firefox! You have to go back to internet explorer. I'll post my sweep reading pics in the SQ section for any RTA experts to take a look at for me. PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
roscoe1129 Posted September 22, 2008 Report Posted September 22, 2008 glad you got it figured out man Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.