Sonic Electronix

Is It Normal For One Sub To Move Mor Than The Other

its not a good system at all. its two mtx thunderpros in one ported box that came w/ the subs. i have a old 200 watt amp powering both the subs. im not exactly sure how its wired b/c my dad wired the subs to the amp 4 me.only one sub is moving the other one doesnt move at all it just seemed that way.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

maybe one of the outputs went out on the amp, is the amp wired in stereo or mono? take a dmm and make sure the coils on the subwoofers are reading right, if they are reading whatever ohm the subs are then the problem lies with your amp, or if in stereo mode it could be something as simple as an rca not sending signal to one channel. a way to test this is pull out the rca's and switch them around, then if the other sub starts moving and the one that used to move doesnt its ur rca.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

maybe one of the outputs went out on the amp, is the amp wired in stereo or mono? take a dmm and make sure the coils on the subwoofers are reading right, if they are reading whatever ohm the subs are then the problem lies with your amp, or if in stereo mode it could be something as simple as an rca not sending signal to one channel. a way to test this is pull out the rca's and switch them around, then if the other sub starts moving and the one that used to move doesnt its ur rca.

i switched the inputs and the other sub started moving. does that means its the rca.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

yes i believe so, lucky for you rca's arnt expensive.

is there any ways to test if its the rca w/o buying one. not that i dont want to buy it i just dont want to go out and buy one. then out it in and find out its not ht rca.

wtf did u just say?

i was rushing when i typed that one sorry. i was asking if there is any way of finding out its definitely the RCA w/o having to go out and get one and switching them and then finding out its a different problem and the rcas are fine.