newls1 Posted September 23, 2008 Report Posted September 23, 2008 <<<Here me out before you say anything please>>> Being VERY short on money, and in need of buying a 4 channel amp, and also needing to replace my panasonic HU as the radio channels are starting to disappear, I came across this JVC HU that can "kill 2 birds with 1 stone" *MAYBE*. This new JVC HU has a hybrid amp that puts out 35w RMS ~70wPeak. This might just be enough power to make my door speakers sound better, or at least hold me off till I can afford to buy a decent 4channel amp. I can get a new HU with 3x 5volt outputs, sd card reader, 35w RMS amp x4, what do you think, should I pull the trigger? Here is the radio of which im talking about << http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5378_J...+KD-AR8500.html >> Thanks I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
benz280se Posted September 24, 2008 Report Posted September 24, 2008 <<<Here me out before you say anything please>>> Being VERY short on money, and in need of buying a 4 channel amp, and also needing to replace my panasonic HU as the radio channels are starting to disappear, I came across this JVC HU that can "kill 2 birds with 1 stone" *MAYBE*. This new JVC HU has a hybrid amp that puts out 35w RMS ~70wPeak. This might just be enough power to make my door speakers sound better, or at least hold me off till I can afford to buy a decent 4channel amp. I can get a new HU with 3x 5volt outputs, sd card reader, 35w RMS amp x4, what do you think, should I pull the trigger? Here is the radio of which im talking about << http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5378_J...+KD-AR8500.html >>Thanks looks good to me
E-Train Posted September 24, 2008 Report Posted September 24, 2008 Thats a bad ass H/U those JVC arsenals are super nice! lol 1997 4 Runner Alpine CDA-9886 4 Fi Audio X Series 12's 1 Crunch GP3000D Pro DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)
RamenNoodles Posted September 24, 2008 Report Posted September 24, 2008 From what I can see, it looks like a nice unit. Hopefully its user friendly to seal the deal. I hate when you get a nice looking and nice featured HU and the display functions are shit. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.