Sonic Electronix

i would start by disconnecting the remote wire and see if the does anything.. but yeah thats a bit odd.. what year is the car? still under warranty?

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

this thread reminds me of my old Monty Carlo. i would turn the key off and the fucker would keep going. sounded like it was dieseling... then you would here a big back fire and then it would turn off. man that car was fun.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

so i asked my bro, and he said when the amp is disconnected everything is good, when the amp in connected and he flips a switch on the amp for "SIGNAL SENSING" on the ON position the car will stay on for a few seconds.?

i would tell him to check all the wiring..

what good would warranty do considering its aftermarket parts?

well if he disconnected the amp and if same shit is happening he can take it in for service...

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

what the fuck does the audio system have to do with the car still running without the key?

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

I thought scions were turbos

My buddy across the street has a turbo timer, takes about 15 seconds to shut off to lube up the turbo- ( I believe thats why it takes time to shut off)

If it has something to do with the wiring of the amp, I would just say yeah, the amp was integrated in to the WRONG wiring harness in the car

maybe, somehow tapped in to the alarm? trying to catch a remote from the deck?

kinda odd, but totally possible

I can see it- a NEWB mistake hacking harnesses, trying to catch a remote lead from the deck, tapping that lead in to the alarm harness on accident somehow

haha

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.