CUT BUDDY Posted January 7, 2007 Report Posted January 7, 2007 Im looking at the Audio Control DQS and Im pretty impressed. I know u have it in ur truck, Meade. How do u like it and what exactly would it improve? Anybody else feel free to comment on it TEAM MechMan Alternators
meade916 Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 i run a pair of Rockford 3sixty.2's now. I sold my DQS and my 6XS to "pstone" here on this forum. I give the DQS about a 9 out of 10......a great unit. I only took it out because i got all new stuff a few months ago and wanted matching processors. Im glad i did but the AC stuff was also very good to me. What im tryin to say is i didnt take it out because i didnt like it, there was other reasons. I think Pat likes the stuff i sold him but he would really benefit from it if he thru his system up on an RTA and used it as a tool to tune....after all thats what its for. It has a nice line driver built into it as well so thats a good thing All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
CUT BUDDY Posted January 8, 2007 Author Report Posted January 8, 2007 So I would be good with just the DQS and the front control panel. Do u think I would need the 6xs too? TEAM MechMan Alternators
CUT BUDDY Posted January 14, 2007 Author Report Posted January 14, 2007 :whistling: oh yea ........buuuuuuuuump! TEAM MechMan Alternators
Ray Posted January 14, 2007 Report Posted January 14, 2007 no need for a 6xs also, unless you nees to split your signal in certain way. o wait you said dqs.. look into the dqxs other wise yeah you would need a 6xs also. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
CUT BUDDY Posted January 14, 2007 Author Report Posted January 14, 2007 y the dqxs instead of the dqs?.....what is it exactly I would be benefiting? TEAM MechMan Alternators
Ray Posted January 15, 2007 Report Posted January 15, 2007 x-over and 30band eq. best piece they make..imo 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
CUT BUDDY Posted January 15, 2007 Author Report Posted January 15, 2007 yea, the dqs is a EQ but it doesnt have a crossover on it. I think I get what u are saying.....I can get the DQXS with the DDC (Dash Controller) for about $650 shipped, maybe a few dollars cheaper. Does that sound about right? TEAM MechMan Alternators
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.