everyone laugh at the banned guy

if i had banning power youd be gone already, lucky you.  i dont like Syko and everyone here knows that but i dont mind him being here and wouldnt ever bann him out of not liking him, but you i would.

Guest MegaloManiac

it was a joke david sorry

edit: i never saw all that spam, but he doesnt contribute much. Im sure u probally feel the same way about me but i do contribute IMO

can't wait for him to get banned :whistling:

you should be banned....

why?

although imnot megalo i'll answer.  One night he came on here spamming it up everywhere on the damn forum, Id sayabout 60 new threads of " I LOVE MAC in just radom spots, after i deleted them they would be right back 10 minutes later.  he said it was his friend doing it, but nobody has my password and if they did i would feel acountable for whatever they ddi with my name

Guest Nismofreak

It my fucken friend. He was on my account. Don't know how. So stop blaming me. Did you check the I.p number they were alot different. O you don't have access to the Ip number. So never mind.

...and hes just annoying as hell in general

being annoying isnt bannable, sometimes i wish it was but in reality everyone can be annoying at times. 

It my fucken friend. He was on my account. Don't know how. So stop blaming me. Did you check the I.p number they were alot different. O you don't have access to the Ip number. So never mind.

as i said before i think the user who owns a name is accountable for whatever happens on thier name regardless

Archived