Hey guys! I'm new to SMD, but I've been keeping up with everything that goes on for months and I love it all! I've been doing crazy builds on all of my cars and my buddies' cars for about eight years and I'm now building a 16000W beast and I'd like to share it!

Hey, ptcary, you've inspired me to post another PT build on here haha! I'll have the pics starting to come in soon.

My idea is to go from front to rear bumper in this build. I'll post as things happen. I'm starting with the Big Three and my Ohio Generator alternator. My sig shows what's going into it.

Hope you enjoy!

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

one alt on 16000w?

pix of/or FAIL

-Drew

Yeah, unfortunately another one just won't fit. Even custom. I'm working with Dom to build me a 300A custom, but he doesn't know what he can do. I'm relying on a lot of storage to pull off the burps. I'll post some pics when I get off work! The car is totally stripped right now.

[email protected]

Yeah, unfortunately another one just won't fit. Even custom. I'm working with Dom to build me a 300A custom, but he doesn't know what he can do. I'm relying on a lot of storage to pull off the burps. I'll post some pics when I get off work! The car is totally stripped right now.

Where you at in Indiana? I got a buddy in Terre Haute.

Alright guys! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but I'm in the Marines and I was out of town for a couple days but I'm back! I finished everything from the front bumber all the way to right behind the front seats.

All I have left is the box build, running power, the fiberglass housing for the monitor, and some other things I'm probably missing.

Here is the progress I've made so far! Remember it's an '02 and not a show car! Haha

Posted Image

Here is the car I'm working on. Once it's all in and functional, I'm painting it and getting some custom graphics from a place out here.

Posted Image

This was the car almost completely stripped. The only thing I had done before the pics was the Gauge Pods (Volts, Amps, and Amp temp), the Panasonic, and some Dynamat on the floor.

Posted Image

Here I double thicked sound deadener on the floors...

Posted Image

and the ceiling.

Posted Image

New air filter = more space for another battery. Plus, the Big 3 is done.

Posted Image

Here you can see I'm right behind the front seats. I'm still waiting on three batteries to come in along with more wire and some other misc. things. That long thing on the right is a piece of steel I'm chopping up and using in place of wires across the batteries in the foot wells behind the seats.

Posted Image

And now since all of the wires are run down the center, the car is mostly put back together and looks great. And if you look carefully, in the headliner you can see where my previous walls were.

So far that's all the progress I've made. At the moment, I'm bulding the box. Here are the specs:

36 wide x 36 tall x 37.5 long

Double thick all around with triple thick front face

Port = 30x8x5 That tunes me to about 48hZ.

[email protected]

And now I'm back to work on my box! I'm taking pics to show progress and I'll keep you guys posted! Unfortunately it will probably be slow. I am a very busy guy.

[email protected]

Archived