Tweeters On Speakers?

Beanz

ALPSPS13C2.jpg

all right so where the two white circles are at on the speaker can i add tweeters?

Edited by Beanz
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

anybody?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

no i believe those extra terminals(inputs) are just for ease of wiring giving you options for however you mount them

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

but it'd want some other tweeters like seperate ones.

No, you cant.

I mean, if you wanted to solder an additional set of tweeters to those terminals you could, but I wouldnt reccomend it, since you may change the tweeter crossover freq and end up risking a blown tweeter.

But those terminals that you see are actually being used. They are for the crossover for the tweeter on the speaker.

The pic you have is just small and you cant see it clearly.

123-1.jpg

AWWW MAN so how did i put additoinal tweeters on their since i already have the tweeters.

uhh, if youre talking about the way most people around here have seperate tweeters, that would be because they bought component sets. you have coaxials

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

what kinda tweets u got? if they got built in xovers or add on xovers u can wire them inline with the coax's ive done that many of times and have mine done like that right now and sounds awesome, and most tweets u add on with built in xovers dont seem to have an ohm responce cause ive checked mine and i got my front comp set and rear coax's with extra tweets ona 2ch amp at 2.xohm each channel, and yes u can wire them inline with ur speaker leads just tap into the pos and neg wires goin to the speaker inputs, just make sure the tweet has a xover either built in or external, u can get one at partsexpress.com if u want to for em

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

what kinda tweets u got? if they got built in xovers or add on xovers u can wire them inline with the coax's ive done that many of times and have mine done like that right now and sounds awesome, and most tweets u add on with built in xovers dont seem to have an ohm responce cause ive checked mine and i got my front comp set and rear coax's with extra tweets ona 2ch amp at 2.xohm each channel, and yes u can wire them inline with ur speaker leads just tap into the pos and neg wires goin to the speaker inputs, just make sure the tweet has a xover either built in or external, u can get one at partsexpress.com if u want to for em

Exactly what he said... I run coax + tweeter on both sets of mine... Its fine to add them right there just make sure your tweeter has a built in crossover(little tube thing on speaker wire) Or external crossover... Changes your ohm impedience, im pretty sure, 4ohm coax + 4ohm tweeter = 2ohm load... I'll check when I take deck out this week... But i'm running 4 coax + 4tweeters on deck and its fine... Sounds great much better than just coax...

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack