:01nocomment8so:

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Well we all knew that USC was Highly OVER RATED anyway! The SEC is the best conference in the nation by far.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

i wouldnt say the best but i would say the toughest.

im a die hard USC fan but yes they were over rated.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

but yes they were over rated.

highly overrated is more like it...that game showed how determination can win...that little ass running back was bouncing all over usc...and isnt there like 3 brothers on there? the rodgers or something like that

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

SEC is hands down the best conference, show me another with as many top 25 teams. Our only problem is we kill each other before the end of the season, even the traditionally crappy teams in the SEC usually handle other conference teams.

Look at Ole Miss vs. Wake Forest (I know the Rebels didn't win) Wake Forest ACC Champs / Ole Miss SEC bottom feeders and Wake had to come from behind to win......barely

member9971.png

"The Trojans should suffer the same fate Ohio State did two weeks ago. The Buckeyes fell eight spots to No. 13 in the Associated Press poll after losing badly at USC. That same plunge is exactly what the Trojans deserve.

USC isn't the No. 1 team in the country. It didn't even look like a top-10 team against Oregon State."

Mark Schlabach ESPN

I agree! GEAUX TIGERS!!! SEC SEC SEC

dj2q.jpg