Second Skin Audio

Which To Get? Vote Now!

21 members have voted

1. 1. .

• 18" DC Level 5
    • 18" Fi BTL
    • Other

you've done it before, i'm sure you'll do it again. Which should I use in a properly sized ported box tuned to 32-35 hz with a Sundown SAZ-3000d? Please explain why, especially if you pick other.

Edited by littleitaly1990

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

i voted other just because everyone does these subs. i say do either a audiopulse lms ultra, tc sounds 5200, or a american bass hd. i have heard all of these choices and they slam hard as hell for 15's

----reference's----

meade916

i voted other just because everyone does these subs. i say do either a audiopulse lms ultra, tc sounds 5200, or a american bass hd. i have heard all of these choices and they slam hard as hell for 15's

Well I am pretty much set on 18's...isn't the lms ultra like a thousand bucks? That would be way out of my price range. I really don't want to spend more than a fully loaded btl or whatever the level 5 costs.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Well I am pretty much set on 18's...isn't the lms ultra like a thousand bucks? That would be way out of my price range. I really don't want to spend more than a fully loaded btl or whatever the level 5 costs.

they are a little more than a grand but 1 can easily keep up with any 18. for a 18 i dont know which one to choose. just be different. everyone and there momma has done the 18,big box thing a million times.

----reference's----

meade916

BTL.

Love mine. You will too. End of story.

x2!