Toxiccasper Posted September 28, 2008 Report Posted September 28, 2008 Well saw this little program and thought I would give it ago and see if I really could do 100 push ups in 6 weeks. Anyone else wanna join in Im going to start on monday but do the intial test tonight. http://hundredpushups.com
Toxiccasper Posted September 28, 2008 Author Report Posted September 28, 2008 Well just did the initial test and did 20 without too much strain so Ill start the test from there wish me luck
IH8PunkRok Posted September 28, 2008 Report Posted September 28, 2008 im in i only got 9 for the initial test. so i need this i will start monday as well monday wednesday friday -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Toxiccasper Posted September 28, 2008 Author Report Posted September 28, 2008 Ya thats wat Im going to do M W and F
Toxiccasper Posted September 28, 2008 Author Report Posted September 28, 2008 Man 37 views and only one other person is going to try it
footlongsamsGirl Posted September 28, 2008 Report Posted September 28, 2008 Man 37 views and only one other person is going to try itIm gonna be honest with you..... Im just to lazy to do it.
killerdano Posted September 28, 2008 Report Posted September 28, 2008 I will def do this.. i can do 43 and then i collapse and lay there and moan for a couple minutes.. but i do go to the gym on a regular basis FindInternetGames.com - My Site, Please visit
Toxiccasper Posted September 28, 2008 Author Report Posted September 28, 2008 lol man its only like 10 minutes 3 days a week but nah thats your decision, I just want to test myself and see if I really can do it, plus I have procrastination and laziness issues that im trying to fix so thought this might help me
littleitaly1990 Posted September 28, 2008 Report Posted September 28, 2008 just did my initial, 34....time to begin! A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
alvitae Posted September 28, 2008 Report Posted September 28, 2008 I'm seriously considering doing it...I'll start with monday. I'm a fat old man though so no one laugh when I post my initial test
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.