Toxiccasper Posted September 28, 2008 Report Posted September 28, 2008 Ive been thinking about learning a new language for a very long time now, no particular reason really but to know one plus its quite impressive to other people but mainly just for something for me to do. But I was just wondering if anyone here has learned a second language and how they went about it. I was thinking of trying out that Rosetta Stone program I always see and maybe that would work? Quote
loganberry Posted September 28, 2008 Report Posted September 28, 2008 let me know man, ive been wanting to learn a 2nd too and was cursious about that...do it! Quote My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
killerdano Posted September 28, 2008 Report Posted September 28, 2008 I know Polish and English... but my parents put me threw polish school when i was 5 years old... till 10.. then being around polish people helps so much.. i'm 17 now and i have some friends just because i can talk polish to them at school, just be around the people you want to learn the language from, you'll catch on kick Quote FindInternetGames.com - My Site, Please visit
Toxiccasper Posted September 28, 2008 Author Report Posted September 28, 2008 (edited) I was also wondering if you guys knew of any languages that were actually fun to learn and interesting because that would make it a lot easier for me thanks And I know immersion is the best way to learn a language but I dont really have that opportunity to do so *edit* here is the list of languages for rosetta stone that I can get Arabic Chinese (Mandarin) Danish Dutch English (UK) English (US) Farsi (Persian) French German Greek Hebrew Hindi Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latin Pashto Polish Portuguese (BR) Russian Spanish (Latin America) Spanish (Spain) Swahili Swedish Tagalog Thai Turkish Vietnamese Welsh Edited September 28, 2008 by Toxiccasper Quote
00_XJ Posted September 28, 2008 Report Posted September 28, 2008 I took three years of French in school, I can't speak it fluently of course but you can figure out what I'm talking about. French is a really fun language to learn and kinda easy because a lot of English words come from French. French really does you no good in the U.S. though. I think Spanish would be a good language to know. Quote 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
loganberry Posted September 28, 2008 Report Posted September 28, 2008 i dont think i would learn french...they fuck up on spelling so much, depot...lawl depo ftw!!! nah just messin Quote My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.