Canopy Or Bed Cover

mazdaspl

I was wondering if anyone know's were I can find a canopy for my 1992 Mazda Extended Cab pickup? Everywhere I have looked online say they don't make one for my truck. I'm looking for one that has no windows at all. Any info will help. I have also been looking for a Tonneau Cover if I was unable to locate a canopy. I would perfer to have one that has a fulltilt design. I have been looking online for one of these and still have not found one.

Thanx For The Help.

Jay

I was wondering if anyone know's were I can find a canopy for my 1992 Mazda Extended Cab pickup? Everywhere I have looked online say they don't make one for my truck. I'm looking for one that has no windows at all. Any info will help. I have also been looking for a Tonneau Cover if I was unable to locate a canopy. I would perfer to have one that has a fulltilt design. I have been looking online for one of these and still have not found one.

Thanx For The Help.

Jay

Compare your bed measurements with other trucks, maybe a newer truck cover might fit?

Another idea, way back in high school, I friend of mine had his dad build him a wooden frame and plywood top that was covered over in vinyl, it just dropped into the bed, looked nice.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

• 1 month later...