World Finals Activities

Should I bring my clubs and get a tee time reserved for Friday Morning? Anybody interested? Call it a Pre-Finals Party!!!!

GOLF the only sport your allowed to Drink and Smoke while playing. :drinks: :drunk: :01nocomment8so:

Seriously lets get this thing cracking. I hope your coming to compete but, hell if your coming just to play thats cool too. I figure might as well make a mini vacation out of it.

LOL and this is Laughlin not Vegas. So better believe what happens in Laughlin EVERYBODY is gonna hear about it. LOL

Edited by Team Bassick - Kimo

Hahaha your not gonna be on any golf course friday you will be at the card table with me :rofl:

We dont have much space to bring â 12 but you can bring that big ass bag dude your to funny

Well if your gonna be there that early I'll be down to play cards. as far as packing a 12 or packing my clubs, the bag is gonna be flying wtih me and my clothes. The 12 I'm not packing in the back of my truck just to destroy it LOL. The back of the truck is gonna have tools and extensiod cords, chargers and whatever else.

Joey's truck might be able to store things in the front as long as nothing goes in the port. I'd just hate to see any of trucks getting to finals with damaged woofers or equipment for that matter.

Whats Greg's plans? Is he planning on driving down still?

He had a big ass van to drive us down then i told him we are flying sö Hes not gonna get that there still debating on drive'n ör flyin

Dont carè about the 12 it was morè of â joke than anything just thought it was funny the golf clubs are 3x bigger than the 12

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

im from vegas, is it okay for me to go to the world finals even though im not invited? i will just spectate,

never been to a comp ever. and you think i can get metered there? even though its unofficial?

im from vegas, is it okay for me to go to the world finals even though im not invited? i will just spectate,

never been to a comp ever. and you think i can get metered there? even though its unofficial?

Oh man please do. Just be warn. Not every show is like Finals. I wish it was. Laughlin is gonna be great may not have as many competitors as Indy but you know it should be great either way. As far as getting meter time highly unlikely because of the tight schedule we are on. Walk around, check out the cars and talk to the competitors including us. A lot of us comeptitors have mics too, some charge some don't, we normally ask for $20 which normally goes into more beer. As far as I know there is no charge to spectate but, there may be parking fees or something FYI.

You guys are Fags!!!!!! :censored: "I'm Flying" Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah......

I have to drive with my wife and kids for 8 hrs with no radio!!!!! :censored: Kimo hook me up this Sat.

I'll be on the card table or at the swim up bar :friends::clapping:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

ill give you a prelim #...with your set up in your truck...152-153 at 44hz :P i will only charge $10 since i dont have a meter

can i really? i really wanna see what i can do with my set up and i want u guys to help me properly setup my gains and how to improve it.

which day should i go? friday, sat or sunday?

i would only like to go in one of those days because gas will kill me!

this is the address on the website

101 Aztech Road

Fort Mojave, AZ 86427

when i search for it on mapquest or googlemaps, it doesn't show.