Second Skin Audio

need help planning (2) 15" L7 box for blazer

I was mecp.. or whatever its called..... I was teh best on they had here in montgomery......when i left i saw some of there work afterwards.. and it sucked.. but now there are some good guys there now.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

best buy does suck

I'm 18 and i just moved to mankato for college , and that is the only mainstream installation shop i could get my foot in, now that i'm certified and have shop experience i can move on to custom shops and build boxes and fiberglass and do the stuff i was born for

** my last day at best buy is saturday :)

even though best buy sucks, i got very valuable expereience ripping apart almost every kind of car and troubleshooting almost every kinda of issue, so it was a great experience

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

even though best buy sucks, i got very valuable expereience ripping apart almost every kind of car and troubleshooting almost every kinda of issue, so it was a great experience

I'll give that to you.. the one here just now started to build boxes.. MY FREAKING IDEA.... and they are the most croked boxes in the worls

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

the thing that pissed me off most about best buy, is that i could not even have a conversation with any of the other installers about subs or anything,... half of them had a 3 year old dual deck in their car and that was their entire system.  I swear almost all the guys there could care less about systems or anything, they might brag about their sweet remote start install in thier car, but who the hell cares??? 

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

the thing that pissed me off most about best buy, is that i could not even have a conversation with any of the other installers about subs or anything,... half of them had a 3 year old dual deck in their car and that was their entire system.  I swear almost all the guys there could care less about systems or anything, [glow=red,2,300]they might brag about their sweet remote start install in thier car[/glow], but who the hell cares??? 

Lmao wtf...Loosers :lol:

Best Buy sucks at installations. No offense man but hate them.

hey one of the best installers i have ever seen worked at a best buy at one time, dont blame the installer for what the companies policy is on installations