Sundown Audio

What Power Kit Or Wire Would You Guys Recomend?..

DUBIE

ok..a friend of mine is in a BIG bugget and he wants a amp soon lets say by this week or next week..so he wants a amp no mata what brand it is..he wants a 600-1000 watt amp..so for his bugget a choosed http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11591_Boss+CX1100M.html# this amp..so what power wire would you recomend?..reply A.S.A.P....

DAMN boss cant he just wait to get a lil better one?if he goes with that though get the 4 gauge power kit maybe a kicker or a knukoncets one the 4 gauge is pretty cheap for that one.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

that amp will not do 600-1000 watts.

it says rms 400 watts. but im not sure if it does rated power

single 20 amp fuse?

im saying 200w RMS at the most. thats if you keep a steady 14.4v

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i know..but i kant do nothing about it bro..hes willing to pay $100 max...i told him to wait a lil longer and save up money but he dont listen...im just doing what he wants...and another thing im gonna be the one installing the amp too...so i dont know if to charge him or just do it for free..lol...

heh most likely not. maybe 200 to 300 watts :unknw:

if he had the money i would off got him a ROCKFORD FOSGATE, HYFONICS,CRUNCH AMP...but thats what he gets with $100...thats what i think..plus hes hooking it up to a SONY "10" xplod..so i think that should do good enough...

Edited by DUBIE

i say just show him sum vids of sum people on this fourm and show him"look if you save up you can make many of :hairtrick: :hairtrick:"but if alll else fails jsut go with the 4 gauge just to be safe on.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.