everything except the the intake and exhaust in trashed. the intake manifold should be good but i havent gottend up there yet to look at it all. my son is napping. and no where up here has 02-04 cavaliers in there junk yard. besides i would not put a junk yard motor in my wives car. she drives it everyday.

What about a salvage yard motor

I'd either sell it as is or do a V6 swap... c'mon you know you wanna...

You shoulda got a 2.2L cavalier, the non ecotec one. those motors are usually tough as hell.

Was the motor stock?

mines got the old 2.2 that all the ecotec guys rag on :rolleyes:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

mines got the old 2.2 that all the ecotec guys rag on :rolleyes:

Ours did too. We sold it. Never had any problems with the OHV... cooling fan went out and it never even overheated.. but we had to replace the fan as it would not have a/c at idle..

Fuel filter got plugged up on it and it would lean out and shut down. Simple fix. new fuel filter.

We never ever had a problem with our Sunfire... other than the above. Was a real rock solid car..

As it seems though OP, you have a shitty maintance schedule when you haven't changed the oil on your honda in 5 years...

:01nocomment8so:

i think he was just making a point on how he beat the shit out of it and still ran like a champ.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

i think he was just making a point on how he beat the shit out of it and still ran like a champ.

yes i was making that point. and no it was far from stock. it had every GMPP part available for it. lighting it on fire is a no go. if she get caught up in insurance fraud she is screwed. she is a insurance agent for all 50 state with progressive. and the v6 swap is a big hell no. she cant even control my truck with the work i did to it.

Edited by reinke

----reference's----

meade916