Sonic Electronix

id guess they are the TSW3001. they are 3000max and 1000wrms. google the specs on em, its gotta be close if not exact to the same specs.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

id guess they are the TSW3001. they are 3000max and 1000wrms. google the specs on em, its gotta be close if not exact to the same specs.

i doubt it man he did say they were the lower end pioneers i dont think it's those ones.Any pics of the subs might help?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Here's the stats that i got from a website

Product MPN

MPN: ts-w34c

Key Features

Car Speaker Type: Component

Car Speaker Function: Subwoofer

Size: 12"

Nominal Power Handling: 150 Watt RMS

Powered: Non-Powered

Technical Features

Peak Power Handling: 500 Watt

Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 4 kHz

Sensitivity: 91 dB

Impedance: 4 ohm (Dual Coil)

Components

Woofer Material: Composite

Magnet Material: Strontium Ferrite

Surround Material: Foam

Mounting

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

They are the TS-W34C, http://www.pioneerusa.com/PUSA/Support/Car...4C.Support?tab=

Hopefully they don't implode being powered by the rockford amp for a few weeks!

i think so man even at 4 ohms that rockford amp puts out 500rms. even more since fosgate is underated so maybe like around 600-800 rms you might just pop those pioneers

That's what I was thinking, I guess I'll just be holding onto the RF until I order my Fi. Although, I could always get my old Vega back for a bit and have some fun with it for a bit ;)

Lunari :hairtrick:

Edit: I might just have to try it anyways, running at 4 ohms final load they would be getting ~700 rms total which is rather high for those subs considering the pair is 300rms/1000w max. Although, (correct me if I'm wrong here), with properly set gains and keeping the bass knob down on my deck they should be okay for a few weeks?

Edited by lunari

Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see!

95 Chevy Blazer

Pioneer DEH-6700MP

RF T10001BD

AA Havoc 18"

??

u can always turn down the amp to put out the power you want it to

That's the plan for now, have the box already designed for the Pioneers in the wife's car I just need to build it now. Also, I was looking at the Blazer, I want to keep the rear seats so it looks like I won't be able to fit 2 18s in a proper sized box (didn't take measurements, it might be possible.. anyone know?). So I might just be sticking with a single 18 for it.

Some of the other plans include a 98+ front end conversion, possibly dropping it a few inches, or even bags eventually? Who knows! :)

Lunari :hairtrick:

Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see!

95 Chevy Blazer

Pioneer DEH-6700MP

RF T10001BD

AA Havoc 18"

??