Bryan Posted October 3, 2008 Report Posted October 3, 2008 (edited) http://files.filefront.com/videos+004MOV/;...;/fileinfo.html song is bass i love you Edited October 3, 2008 by Bryan Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Noobtastic14 Posted October 3, 2008 Report Posted October 3, 2008 flex shit man. looks good. -Drew Quote I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Bryan Posted October 3, 2008 Author Report Posted October 3, 2008 flex shit man. looks good.-Drew thanks...vids show no justice on how this truck flexes on that song Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.