apple annouced the iPhone holy shit its unlike anything ive ever seen thats has to be the sweetest motherfucking phone ever.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/09/live-fr...ve-jobs-keynote

thats sooo damn cool

its thinner than my motorola q and a blackjack

has an 8gb hd and a 2mp camera jeeeez

edit: its on apple website too omfg i wish i had cingular ugh fuck verizon

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

more quotes from ces

"iPhone runs OS X!"

Huge cheers. "Why would we want to run such a sophisticated OS on a mobile device? It's got everything we need. Mulittasking, networking, power management, graphics, security, video, graphics, audio core animation...

"We want to reinvent the phone. What's the killer app? The killer app is making calls! It's amazing how hard it is to make calls on most phones. We want to let you use contacts like never before -- sync your iPhone with your PC or mac. Visual voicemail -- wouldn't it be great if you didn't have to listen to five of them to list to the sixth? Just like email you can go directly to the voicemails that interest you. iPhone is a quad-band GSM + EDGE phone." No 3G! "We have WiFi and Bluetooth 2.0"

yea really it looks pretty sweet what confuses me is that how the fuck did they put a touch screen, with the gyro sensor thing and a 2megapixel camera and a 8gb memory (i think its flash drive lot better than hd) all in a package thats smaller than a motorola q... thats just flat out amazing

uhh what? the phone uses flash drives like the 8gb nanos... theres no harddrive(hd)

with flash drives theres not mechanical things like in a hard drive so its less prone to fail and you can drop it and still be fine.

i can see the major downfall of this when it comes out in june... just like with the ipod video itll be sooooo easily scratchable it wont even be funny.

it will probably look good and nice for a whole week before you start seeing a crap load of scratches

dham looks GREAT! I have to say im in LOVE with it

Might have to speak to a member/s on SMD about this in June lol... if possibly i pay them and they could buy and ship 2 for me?

I'll pay for everything upfront, im going to need 2 of these! :D  one for me one for my lil bro and i dont know about you guys but i think for 8GB  599$ is kinda ok.. it will be about £350 a piece :D i have to work 9 days for tht. lol Also plus some extra cash in for all the hasle! :D