Sonic Electronix

I know there was a thread about this somewhere but I couldn't find it. . .

Anyways, I am a student at UCF. After I finished workin out, I was going to go drive back to my apartment. I started bumpin some tunez in the parking garage as I was leaving setting alarms off. Well I get to the light to make a right hand turn after I get out of the garage. . . I was bumpin B.M.E. Click lol. As I was driving, I saw a cop pulling out of the parking lot so I turn it down...his lights go on. My 0 percent tint didn't really help either but since I was really polite about it he only gave me a written warning. At first though, he was a d-bag to me. The first things he says is "You think its funny," and "what part of the hood are you from?" "You think you're a gangster?"

I told him it was just a hobby and when the other cop asked what I had back there I said Kicker subwoofers. I was trying to avoid what size I had and then right after I thought that he goes, "what size are they" and I go ". . . 15s."

Posted Image

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

I was really hoping I wasn't going to get a citation. . . that would have sucked. I was so relieved when I just got a written warning. The cop said he couldn't even see the inside of the car with the flash light on because my tint was to dark lol. He had to kinda peak inside my Jeep to see what I had. It was funny watching his facial expression when he saw what I had lol. Damn, this was my first time getting pulled over too for loud music.

Setup in the makings

I was really hoping I wasn't going to get a citation. . . that would have sucked. I was so relieved when I just got a written warning. The cop said he couldn't even see the inside of the car with the flash light on because my tint was to dark lol. He had to kinda peak inside my Jeep to see what I had. It was funny watching his facial expression when he saw what I had lol. Damn, this was my first time getting pulled over too for loud music.

your probably lucky it was only campus police, as they tend to be easier on stuff like that...yo are you going to halloween horror nights?

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

i was pulled about a month ago it was about 12:00 at night so the cop wasnt to happy but he only gave me a verbal warning. he told me if he saw me again he would give me a ticket

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

your probably lucky it was only campus police, as they tend to be easier on stuff like that...yo are you going to halloween horror nights?

That's very true. Yeah, my friend is hooking me up with free tickets and free passes to skip all the lines :D

Setup in the makings

nicee job. i got a verbal too from city police. i was pulling out of my alley and some cops were walking back to there car and i had it only up like 1/4 of the way and the cop got all pissy and started yelling and told me to turn it down.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

damn when are you going? And if you wanna slip me some of those passes I wouldn't mind!

Not sure when I am going lol. Oh I bet you wouldn't mind about the passes. I also have a hillarious friend that works as a monster in Halloween Horror nights.

Setup in the makings

Archived