Sonic Electronix

Hell yeah, just let me know when and where. If I dont have to work or be in school im down to meet up and hang out. Hopefully you know a place where I can turn up the system for more than 10 seconds without johnny law coming around snooping.

You wanna meet up tomorrow? I can meet between 12:30-4:30 or anytime after 8. I prefer to do it durin the daytime because cops get ya easier at night time.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

dang, i didnt know that there were this many people around here. I had to rip out my 4 10'' and orion 2500D to make room when i came down to melbourne for college, now i'm down to 1 10" off my 4 channel :censored:

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

dang, i didnt know that there were this many people around here. I had to rip out my 4 10'' and orion 2500D to make room when i came down to melbourne for college, now i'm down to 1 10" off my 4 channel :censored:

1 10? You gotta take it up to the next level man. At least get 1 15 lol

Setup in the makings

1 10? You gotta take it up to the next level man. At least get 1 15 lol

i wish, but i'm frickin broke now, so i just had to use what i had. I'll prolly bring my 2500D down here on the plane when i get back from christmas break. That'll be an interesting thing to pass through security lol

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

You wanna meet up tomorrow? I can meet between 12:30-4:30 or anytime after 8. I prefer to do it durin the daytime because cops get ya easier at night time.

I have to be on campus tomorrow @ 1:30, but if you are free @ 12:30 I can meet up.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

i wish, but i'm frickin broke now, so i just had to use what i had. I'll prolly bring my 2500D down here on the plane when i get back from christmas break. That'll be an interesting thing to pass through security lol

They are going to assume it's some kind of bomb. lol

Setup in the makings

They are going to assume it's some kind of bomb. lol

lol hehe ive done it. They looked at me like what the f#ck are you doing. all good though

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

LOL I got pulled over on a sunday. I was crankin Black Label Society-Shot to Hell album.

All I got is 2 little 10s. LOL

White lied my way out of that ticket. HA HA

I got a verbal warnning and cranked it back up as soon as he was gone.

No problems since.

LOL ROFL LOL HA HA

I'm gonna make these cocksuckers hate me.

I may be poor but I'll pull out the money for a lawyer any day of the week.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

they give you warnings for a reason...because its a bullshit ticket that is hard to prove and almost anybody with some spare time (except for meade maybe hah) can get out of it with a little talking with the magistrate

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

iv been pulled over 3 times in town i live in a really small town with lots of old people tho. and the cops just say turn it down every time. never got any type of written anything. but they say if they can hear it from 50 feet away its to loud. i was like damn you can hear a car start up from 50 feet away. they just laughed. but i get real scared every time cause i never remember my system i always think that i was speeding or something :)

Archived