Second Skin Audio

Amps For Solo-x?

theres nothing wrong with him wanting solo X's

id just run a zx2500.1 on each of them. although they are 5k rms i wouldnt run that on them

only the 18 is 5k, his are 2500 rms

only the 18 is 5k, his are 2500 rms

aw hadnt paid that much attention to the lower ones. as i feel the way i stated about the 18's so i figured the other sizes would be no diff since they all use the same motor and coil

As many Solo X's that you want to run I am really going to push you on the Kicker Warhorse as long as its true that you can get them for $5000 plus or minus $1000 from an authorized dealer.

It really is a pain in the ass to run a bunch of amps.

Sit down and add up how much money you will need to invest in all the wirring, batteries, alts and other accesories to run multiple amps verse one Warhorse.

That will give you an idea of the best route to go.

Running alot of amps can turn into a real pain in the ass.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

As many Solo X's that you want to run I am really going to push you on the Kicker Warhorse as long as its true that you can get them for $5000 plus or minus $1000 from an authorized dealer.

It really is a pain in the ass to run a bunch of amps.

Sit down and add up how much money you will need to invest in all the wirring, batteries, alts and other accesories to run multiple amps verse one Warhorse.

That will give you an idea of the best route to go.

Running alot of amps can turn into a real pain in the ass.

I never buy everything all at once. I buy it piece by piece over time. So it's really not a big deal to me. See right now I have 2 solo x 10s on the way and I'ma get a 3k watt amp. I'm going to build a temporary box and hook em up. Then I'll get another 2 subs and another amp . . . well you get the idea

I never buy everything all at once. I buy it piece by piece over time. So it's really not a big deal to me. See right now I have 2 solo x 10s on the way and I'ma get a 3k watt amp. I'm going to build a temporary box and hook em up. Then I'll get another 2 subs and another amp . . . well you get the idea

I fully understand. :D

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png