Wow My Computer Was Messed Up.

i ran a corruption program my buddy gave me. it is something microsoft is trying out. hopefully to be released around christmas. i had over 300,000 corrupted files on my computer. normally the scan would take 5-10 minutes. it took 4 hours for my computer to do it. there is a night and day difference with the speed of everything. it even fixed the problem i have been having on here with having to hit the back buttin twice.

----reference's----

meade916

Whats this program called?

right now its just called file shredder. they dont have a set name on it yet. but when they do if i can i will tell you guys. i am not even sure if i should have some of the programs he lets me try out. but i spend so much time on the computer he figures i may as well see if i can find any problems. so far there new OS hase a major firewall problem. i constantly have to scan my computer for malware and spyware. i scanned it a week ago and picked up all those files since ehten.

----reference's----

meade916

If someone has access to it anyone can get it you just have to know where to look ;)

unless you have access to microsofts mainframe and a designer like i do i hihgly doubt it. my buddy is one of the main people behind designing microsofts hardware and software for the last 7 years.

----reference's----

meade916

Those things always get leaked they never stay within the company

to a certain extent yeah. i had vista a few years before it was officially released and if it was leaked someone would have heard about it.

----reference's----

meade916

i ran a corruption program my buddy gave me. it is something microsoft is trying out. hopefully to be released around christmas. i had over 300,000 corrupted files on my computer. normally the scan would take 5-10 minutes. it took 4 hours for my computer to do it. there is a night and day difference with the speed of everything. it even fixed the problem i have been having on here with having to hit the back buttin twice.

I doubt that the program you have fixed the back button problem. That has to do with the ads that are running on the site and that is out of your control. There are other forums that have been encountering the same problem. I've encountered the back button problem but only when I'm not logged in.

RF_power_product.gif

I doubt that the program you have fixed the back button problem. That has to do with the ads that are running on the site and that is out of your control. There are other forums that have been encountering the same problem. I've encountered the back button problem but only when I'm not logged in.

it did

----reference's----

meade916