Looking Ass N*gga

A personal favorite.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

A personal favorite.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I started playing this song with my headphones on, went to look at some other pages and the bass scared me.

That shit is low.

I'm estimating 28hz.

I'll find out in a few.

I started playing this song with my headphones on, went to look at some other pages and the bass scared me.

That shit is low.

I'm estimating 28hz.

I'll find out in a few.

Yep, has a VERY nice low in it. Take the time to hunt down the high quality version of the track and play it through your system and you'll be surprised. I've got it on a cd in my truck and it's a DAMN good bass track.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, has a VERY nice low in it. Take the time to hunt down the high quality version of the track and play it through your system and you'll be surprised. I've got it on a cd in my truck and it's a DAMN good bass track.

or you could alternatively add &fmt=18 to the end of the URL and hear it in highquality stereo

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-