Goin to pick it up in the morning and ill get yall sum more pics...its a 4 door 4wd 1999 jeep cherokee sport automatic 145k miles power windows and locks its got a 6" leaf spring lift an is sittin on 32x11.5x15's when i get new tires i wanna go bigger maybe go bigger with the lift too later on.ooo the things on the hood are mounts for a high lift jack

~THING IM GONNA DO~

lift it another +6"

BIGGER TIRES

Winch

locking diffs

black the windows and smoke all the lights on it

alarm and keyless entry

~prolly more to come~

PIC-0016.jpg

Edited by Tkitt21

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

whats that on the hood? only thing i could think of is a mount for a spair.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Goin to pick it up in the morning and ill get yall sum more pics...its a 4 door 4wd 1999 jeep cherokee sport automatic 145k miles power windows and locks its got a 6" leaf spring lift an is sittin on 32x11.5x15's when i get new tires i wanna go bigger maybe go bigger with the lift too later on.ooo the things on the hood are mounts for a high lift jack

PIC-0016.jpg

sh!t thats nice. i got a 99 f150 3" lift on 35s i love it grats man

whats that on the hood? only thing i could think of is a mount for a spair.

its a mount for a HI-lift jack

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

that looks like my buddys girl friends truck but black instead of white. IF you dont mind, i could put one up.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

that looks like my buddys girl friends truck but black instead of white. IF you dont mind, i could put one up.

nah man id like to see it..i was gonna get sum more pics today but had to work late then had a meeting after work...i wanna get my 18 in there maybe even try for both..im goin to look at sum hankook dynapro m/t 33x12.50x15 tires that r my brothers friends with 200miles on them for $250 in the next couple days

~REFS~

ya i got it just got 1 of my 18" fi btl's installed in it tonight on 800watts until i gt new tinsel leads and can put my HK4000d amp on it..might even try to get a diff box made so i can get both of them in there

~REFS~