Second Skin Audio

(2) 15" Btl's In A Suburban

yeh you'll be good to go potna. my homie has an 01 and he has 2 15s. he lays the amps under the 3 row seats. now he has two batteries underhood and he ain't pushing over 3000rms. you might can look into kinetik or powermaster's smaller batteries. good luck

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

you have plenty of room bro.

first I wanna say you dont have to put 3kw+ to a BTL, they will get stupid loud off of Rated power, put a RF T2000.1bd on each and be very very happy.

6kws is a shitload of power unless your box is up to snuff your gonna kill them, especially if your new to having this kind of power.

your gonna need at least a 300 amp alt maybee 2, at least 1 powermaster d3100 per amp and a shit load of wire.

I wish people would stop telling newbs to put 3kws+ on them, when 2k rms is what they should be putting on them, unless your a serious competitor 2kws rms per woofer will fucking SLAM like no tomorrow.

you have plenty of room bro.

first I wanna say you dont have to put 3kw+ to a BTL, they will get stupid loud off of Rated power, put a RF T2000.1bd on each and be very very happy.

6kws is a shitload of power unless your box is up to snuff your gonna kill them, especially if your new to having this kind of power.

your gonna need at least a 300 amp alt maybee 2, at least 1 powermaster d3100 per amp and a shit load of wire.

I wish people would stop telling newbs to put 3kws+ on them, when 2k rms is what they should be putting on them, unless your a serious competitor 2kws rms per woofer will fucking SLAM like no tomorrow.

i'm with David on this one. if not 2 T20001bd you could do 1 T40001bd and a D3100/HC2400 or two. dual alts would compliment the amp(s) and battery(s). something like two 250 amp alt (good idle power) and two runs of 1/0 will do.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

My uncle can do the dual alternator thing for me and the batteries won't be a problem, my concern is for right now would 1500 watts each be okay for the BTL's? or does someone on here have a hook up on the RF amps

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

My uncle can do the dual alternator thing for me and the batteries won't be a problem, my concern is for right now would 1500 watts each be okay for the BTL's? or does someone on here have a hook up on the RF amps

It might be. For now, but remember that the BTL's take 2000 + watts. So to get that full potential, you'll need 2000 + watts running through one. It should be okay though, just won't be as loud till you get the bigger amp.

You're lucky you can do the dual alt and batteries, where I live there's no one who does that kind of job.

Bass head from Hawaii 808 STATE

Bass is Maika`i loa.

Reason I said to throw around 3k rms on it because he obviously has worked with a BTL before so I figured he had some experience using them. Most people with a BTL or any other woofer in its range usually have a decent common knowledge of audio therefore I suggested a bit more power. I was confident he knew what he was doing.

once school is out I can afford to get 2 of the Sundown 3000Ds but right now my money is funny so I can only afford 1 (unless someone has 1 for sale???) Momma didn't tell me medical school was so expensive

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass