Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

How Good Are The Alpine Type R?


DUBIE

Recommended Posts

Posted

do the alpine type r's sound good and loud?.

Posted

depends on how your like the set up.are you doin SPL or SQ.from what i heard they do all riight on both sides teh SPL and SQ .

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

subs? speakers?

oh my fault bro..haha..SUBS..i was thinking on getting a "12" from nightshade.
Posted

how you gonna do it sealed box or ported?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

how you gonna do it sealed box or ported?

well i was thinking if i get it put it on a sealed box temp..to see how it sounds...would ported sound better?
Posted

depends on how youd like it.the ported box would sound louder and have more lows but if you want to go with sounding better then go with the sealed box.what kind of music do you listen to mostley?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

mostly music with alot of lows!!!...but well if i get my car working properly again ima go with sealed...it sounds better..i dont know how to explain it but on cars that have trunks the sealed boxes sound better..and cars like SUV's ported sounds way better...

Posted

mostly music with alot of lows!!!...but well if i get my car working properly again ima go with sealed...it sounds better..i dont know how to explain it but on cars that have trunks the sealed boxes sound better..and cars like SUV's ported sounds way better...

you must listen to a bunch of shitty installs if you honestly believe that.....

if you listen to music with alot of lows you want to go ported tuned low 30-33hz

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2853 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...