DeepsplJeep Posted January 17, 2009 Report Posted January 17, 2009 Are you sure they are type R's? I didnt know about those. I know Nightshade is selling two 12"s but they are Sundown Nightshades. If that is what you are talkin about those 12"s are nasty and yes they are loud for a set up with only two 12"s. 98 Jeep Wrangler 33x13.50 super swamper LTB's Memphis M3 15" Memphis MCD1000 Optima yellowtop D34/78 Bass Race 129.9 (LBZ Duramax in the future)
The enD Posted January 17, 2009 Report Posted January 17, 2009 Are you sure they are type R's? I didnt know about those. I know Nightshade is selling two 12"s but they are Sundown Nightshades. If that is what you are talkin about those 12"s are nasty and yes they are loud for a set up with only two 12"s.My questin is about Alpine Type R 12" 1242 500watts ... and how much decibels can it make http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
bassboombottom Posted January 18, 2009 Report Posted January 18, 2009 From personal experience, Alpine Type R subs have been very good to me. I could be putting more power to them, but it's not like I'm starving them. Anyway, have a good electrical system, correct enclosure, and make sure you have your gain/bass/etc settings set correctly, and they shouldn't let you down. My $0.02 8v fury said:
aznboi3644 Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 My questin is about Alpine Type R 12" 1242 500watts ... and how much decibels can it make http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif the best answer you will ever fine to that question is between 100-180 db
glitterz405 Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 I have 2 type r 12 4ohm running on the mrd-m1005 in a sealed box in my impala and it hits every note the bass tester I used
n8ball2013 Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 2009...... THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.