Wtb: Amplifiers, Regardless Of Size For Under 200$

Sniper

Yes, I raised my monies barrier, I need some power to kick the RE MT im buying, and I dont wanna break the bank

Edited by Sniper

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

is that the Sound Storm SSL 2F800 or a different amp?

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

• 2 weeks later...

bump for a return to the threads...

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

bump for a return to the threads...

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

I have a fried PA3000DB

you "Only" need to replace ALL of the FETs

com'on man, $300 amp for $80

;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I have a fried PA3000DB

you "Only" need to replace ALL of the FETs

com'on man, $300 amp for $80

;-)

how many mosfet's are in this baby anyway? *is considering to buy*

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

bump

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

I have an american Pro 2000- it's a class A/B 2channel that does about 500rmsx2 at 1 ohm, 1k bridged at 2ohms.

It worked perfectly until I went to sell it at a pawn shop. I disconnected it from my car, hooked it to their power supply and suddenly there was no output. Biggest 1krms amp I've ever seen. I don't know what's wrong because nothing is obviously burned up on the board, but it does turn on. I'd like to get 50+ shipping, if you're interested- [email protected] or 843-455-9121.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3