08 Diesel Build V.2, 2 18 Btls 2 Rockford T3ks Done!new Vid Page 9 2-28-09

FUUUG

They have comps on Oahu, But shippin my pretty truck over a 100 or so miles of salt air aint really appealin to me...Ill rep it hard when they wise up and make statewide challenges.......The funny thing is........This build has made you ALL forget one big thing...........

:ph34r: The TAHOE :ph34r:

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

damnit work comp blocking youtube, will check it out from home, the pics look badass. nice work bro

2003 Dodge Ram QC 4.7, 3/5 Drop, 22's, Kenwood Excelon x792, 6x9,and 6.5, Rockford 25 to Life Power 1000, RE MX 15, Stinger 1/0 and Big 3 all soldered, Interstate Megatron +, 160A Factory Alternator, MLA Module

Build Pics

nice build man, will have to see vids later when i'm on my own comp :(

was just wondering, without the MLA modulator what is your voltage like when bumping? becuase i heard ages ago that diesel cars have lower voltage compared to petrol. not sure if that was true, can't remeber who said it so that's why i don't know if it's true or not :)

nice build any way man, would love to have them subs and amps!!! :( haha

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice build man, will have to see vids later when i'm on my own comp :(

was just wondering, without the MLA modulator what is your voltage like when bumping? becuase i heard ages ago that diesel cars have lower voltage compared to petrol. not sure if that was true, can't remeber who said it so that's why i don't know if it's true or not :)

At full tilt with just the stock electronics and 1 amp and 1 sub m voltage NEVER drops below 13V

But now with the 1 stinger batt (spv-35) at full wang with my bass knob 1/2 way the voltage stays @ roughly 13.5-14V

One question, where did you get those rubber spacer things that go between the box and the amp??? What are they even called? Been looking for something like that for a while.. thanks. :D

Ace Hardware Buddy Theyre callled threaded rubber grommets

Update!!

1)My sub is at FI gettin reconed,Talked to scott recently via e-mail and it might be sent some time this week..Still waitin for that

2)I ordered My MLA module last night!!!!SOOO Pumped on that one! :D

3)Last but not least I scored a 360.2 for $250 from a cousin and fellow TDH member on Maui :friends: .....Its a lil scratched up BUT It works and I gots it cheap!!

CHEEE Ill be slammin big time in about 2 weeks..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif here i come!!!!

Archived