I dunno about the year 2000 model but we changed my dads 2004 rotors and I have never seen rotors so bad in my life, so bad I guess gm recalled them because of the super shitty metal they used. Also when you go get rotors for you truck if you have the extended cab make sure you them its a two door because even though it has 4 doors, it doesn't have 4 door handles and the crew cab has way different brakes, just a heads up. Goodluck fixing your brakes, you definitely need good WOAAAAAHers on trucks like that.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I dunno about the year 2000 model but we changed my dads 2004 rotors and I have never seen rotors so bad in my life, so bad I guess gm recalled them because of the super shitty metal they used. Also when you go get rotors for you truck if you have the extended cab make sure you them its a two door because even though it has 4 doors, it doesn't have 4 door handles and the crew cab has way different brakes, just a heads up. Goodluck fixing your brakes, you definitely need good WOAAAAAHers on trucks like that.

Ya im contemplating having all new brakes put on it now hell its going tomorrow for new tires

that box thing mite be a perportioning valve thingy,you can do it!

After looking at it more The brake lines are rusted thru I dont mean durface rust I mean straight rusted out and its not just 1 its 2 of them Im going to have my mechanic do it I dont want to risk doing it wrong im going to see if he will keep the lines so I can take some pics of it. Is rusted brake lines a common GM thing or is it just my luck

After looking at it more The brake lines are rusted thru I dont mean durface rust I mean straight rusted out and its not just 1 its 2 of them Im going to have my mechanic do it I dont want to risk doing it wrong im going to see if he will keep the lines so I can take some pics of it. Is rusted brake lines a common GM thing or is it just my luck

road salt maybe? id check 4 a recall

American Bass*DC Power