wtf? just her mentioning something like that would make me wanna check

l know but l Thought they did

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

omfg im taking the box out now, its all intact with the subs in it, holy fu*k i moved it maybe a foot in an hour. with a 4 inch wide toe strap that im pulling on.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

• 8 months later...

Looking great man, Im about and hour from flint, We should get all the MI guys together this summer and bbq or something and check out eachothers rides.

i thought they already do that every year at metro beach?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Lol well idk there's like no one around here that has audio like me for me to ask. So where's metro beach??

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Lol well idk there's like no one around here that has audio like me for me to ask. So where's metro beach??

roseville/clinton twp/mt clemens/ harrison twp area lol. and theres a few people up there. my whack job of an ex lives up there, hell you probably know her. she worked at the mcdonalds off of 75

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Sorry to hear about your shit getting jacked man. I went through the same shit about 3 months ago, I lost 4 15's a Rockford T4k and a 7'' Flip out Kenwood shit sucks but hey just means they hated you enough they had to steal it for them selfs. just come back bigger and better and show those N*****S... who stole your shit that you dont play games.

4 15'' Big Perm Subs in a Custom Built Box.

4 Kenwood Excelerion Mids.

1 RockFordFosgate T4000.Bd

1 Alpine 500w.

Alternator: Dual Alternators 1 stock- 1 300amp 180 at idle alternator.

Batterys: 4- 1 for my engine, 3 yellow tops

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

Archived