Second Skin Audio

Got A New Sub Yesturday For The Haterz

Dude, that is so bad hammer!!! I want one. I bet it could do like a 61 or 62... ( not 161 or 2.. juat a 61 or 2). But it might need some serious power to do it, something like this...

pl-a2200.jpg

Come on dude, its like 1400 Watts...

2 x 700W rms at 4 ohms 1400W max at 4 ohms bridged. Dual switchable bass boost. Dual variable electronic crossover network.

Tri-mode capable. It even has Gold-plated RCA... and its only $62.71!!!

Edited by jhmeg2

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Dude, that is so bad hammer!!! I want one. I bet it could do like a 61 or 62... ( not 161 or 2.. juat a 61 or 2). But it might need some serious power to do it, something like this...

pl-a2200.jpg

Come on dude, its like 1400 Watts...

2 x 700W rms at 4 ohms 1400W max at 4 ohms bridged. Dual switchable bass boost. Dual variable electronic crossover network.

Tri-mode capable. It even has Gold-plated RCA... and its only $62.71!!!

:spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: woww i think im gonna get 3 of those for my dc 18!!!!! cheap power ftmfw!!

im ordering as we speak

lol@ pyle

cea compliant stuff is like 54w@4ohms bridged =)

kenwood is almost as bad now though, they slap a big ass red "1000watts!" on the box, and put "max" really small next to it and

"300x1@4ohm" in tiny ass letters under it or on the other side.....its a dick move to just slap huge asss numbers like that on there

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

lol@ pyle

cea compliant stuff is like 54w@4ohms bridged =)

kenwood is almost as bad now though, they slap a big ass red "1000watts!" on the box, and put "max" really small next to it and

"300x1@4ohm" in tiny ass letters under it or on the other side.....its a dick move to just slap huge asss numbers like that on there

RE is just as bad... We got some RE RE12D4s in at the store and it says 2000watts*

and the * said in real small print on the back of the box" on certain re models..."

Siggy.png

That poor dust cap... if it could cry I bet it would because it's touching that sub.

Dust cap worth twice what the sub is?

LOL that is so true, Im not even gonna front!!! haha. Sub will proboly blow with in 5 minutes of use, ill be sure to peg the gain on the amp

:01nocomment8so: And if thats not enough, I got a maxxlink sitting here that I can wire up to it too, which will give me bass boost since the turbo driven amp is lacking in it, and will be able to up the input voltage to 9 volts.. Lol

DD sells the dustcaps for $50 a piece for the 6" caps, I got 2 here from past dd9500s. Maybe the stiffer cone will make the sub handle more, rofl.. I got it free from the junkyard so f**k it, might as well have some fun.

Oh and theres some of the same subs, only 10s on ebay with buy it nows for $16.00 each ROFL

We used to call em ILS amps... If Lightning Strikes... it might make that power :bsflag:

Oh man, I remember those ils ratings.. Shit was funny way back when, and still is from time to time, but this TURBO driven pioneer > pyle :)

RE is just as bad... We got some RE RE12D4s in at the store and it says 2000watts*

and the * said in real small print on the back of the box" on certain re models..."

It is sad, but its all a sales pitch, and to the uneducated car audio inthusiest or newb they dont know the difference, they just see the XXXX amount of watts and think damn this shit will be loud! I guess it falls under the saying of let the buyer beware. :(