finkster Posted November 22, 2008 Report Posted November 22, 2008 good shit bro...hope ya like it DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Gq85 Posted November 22, 2008 Report Posted November 22, 2008 I just got my CDA-9886 delivered. Gonna install tomorrow and will let you know what I think. lol. That's funny cause that's what I plan on doing tomorrow . I got my CDA-9886 in this week.
Airborne Posted November 22, 2008 Report Posted November 22, 2008 lol. That's funny cause that's what I plan on doing tomorrow . I got my CDA-9886 in this week.nice
Airborne Posted November 23, 2008 Report Posted November 23, 2008 After some sanding with the angle grinder and 2 hours of "son of a bitch" my CDA-9668 is installed and I love it. The only bitch is I (ended up in a rush because it was cold) didn't plug in the part for the rear speakers. That is ok though because I have some RSD's and don't plan on needing the fader.
Airborne Posted November 24, 2008 Report Posted November 24, 2008 lol. That's funny cause that's what I plan on doing tomorrow . I got my CDA-9886 in this week.any luck?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.