Sundown Audio

Audioque Aq2200d

jesseanson

i just got mine today hooked it up to two 12 inch alpine type rs it pounds i had to turn the gains down it was popin my subs the amps a beast. i have a extra batt in back it still drains alot im going to try the big 3

Edited by scfaust

yes that would be good power for them. You probably will need a high output alt or maybe an extra bat or two... I would just do the alt and be on my way. Out of curiousity, where are you from?

**edit: I'm not sure if those amps are underrated or not but they will only be right for the subs @ 1 ohm and 14.4 volts...

Edited by littleitaly1990

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

personally id run 1 per.... my bl took my z1 perty good....so i think the 2200 which actually does about 2500 is perfection for one...

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

personally id run 1 per.... my bl took my z1 perty good....so i think the 2200 which actually does about 2500 is perfection for one...

are you really sure about that...I know my bl's had a lot more free space to give but 2000+ watts to one would be ridiculous overpowering and not smart for daily IMO.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

will one AudioQue AQ2200D be good for two bl 15's?

and will i need to change any of my electrical?

That would be just right for 2 BL's

As for your electrical, do the Big 3, and at least one extra deep cycle battery (yellow top, kinetik, powermaster)

Also, it would be a good idea to get a bigger alt but if you have enough batteries and don't play your music for hours straight, you should be fine with a stock alt, as long as it has decent amperage.

EDIT: Why are you going with the BL? Do you want SQ or SPL?

Edited by Kapetol T

thi vid is a single 10 inch fi bl runnin off of a dd z1 at .7 ohms and 1 kinetik 2400 and 1 kinetik 1400...meter a 139.8 legal in the dash and i ran it like this for about 6 months every day before i put the sub in my girls car off of 1500 watts...trust me a bl will take the power...before that the sub was ran off of a t20001 bd for almost a year... then it was reconed to the newer version due to tinsle breaking...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoID=38881320

Edited by osixfrontier

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

yes that would be good power for them. You probably will need a high output alt or maybe an extra bat or two... I would just do the alt and be on my way. Out of curiousity, where are you from?

**edit: I'm not sure if those amps are underrated or not but they will only be right for the subs @ 1 ohm and 14.4 volts...

thanks, and i'm from long island.

TeamDeadlyHertz-jesseanson.png

2004 gmc Yukon

270 amp mechman alt.

1 odyssey PC1500 up front

6 kinetik HC2400's in the back

2 18" BTL's fully loaded

2 saz-3500d's strapped

155.7db @ 38hz sealed :)

MY YOUTUBE!!!