I have posted a vid about this car. It's from Finland and yes its pretty loud :). 9x 12" spl dynamics xtr subs.

Does over 150deebeez with music. And remember, its pure SQ! (almost)

darn, must of missed it somehow. I was just surfing youtube and came a crossed it and thought wow, lots of time and money. then I seen the metering and at first i was like wtf?? then noticed the mic way off to the side. I have some spl dynamics amps, and know what they are capable off and totally was confused at first with the 130dbs.

thanx for the link to pics!

darn, must of missed it somehow. I was just surfing youtube and came a crossed it and thought wow, lots of time and money. then I seen the metering and at first i was like wtf?? then noticed the mic way off to the side. I have some spl dynamics amps, and know what they are capable off and totally was confused at first with the 130dbs.

thanx for the link to pics!

Its always nice to see you guys like cars built in Finland : ). They have metered it but not with the full power because fiberglass panels and everything was going to break. So i dont know exactly the numbers but its over 150db. And 120-135 outside the car sure is a nice score.

Sorry for my bad english.