How many HC600 batteries should I get?

My current electrical setup is

260amp alt

Optima yellow top (under hood/starter)

I have to go with the HC600 batteries since they are the smallest out there that can get the job done...

Looking to start off with around 8,500rms watts and doubling some time in the middle of the year...

I was told with four of these HC600 batteries I would be good but I was thinking I needed 6 to maintain my voltage around 14.

What do you guys think/suggest?

wow. I didnt even think about goin with more of the smaller batteries. Ive been RACKING my brain trying to figure out where im gonna put 2 HC2400s back there after that 14cube box is in and amps are in.

I wish I could fit a few 2400s back there but after a 21cbft box is finished it kinda takes up most of the space ;D

few a couple of more 20s you could just do 3 HC800. as said on the site. the HC600s work like 100 farads and the HC800 works like a 200 farad.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

few a couple of more 20s [glow=red,2,300]you could just do 3 HC800[/glow]. as said on the site. the HC600s work like 100 farads and the HC800 works like a 200 farad.

I really don't know where to put the HC800 though...I said the HC600 being it's the smallest battery available.

I guess I would have to start building and figure out where im going to mount the batteries last :-X

well i have an 04 Expedition XLT Sport and i have my amps under the seat on the 2nd row but yet i haven nothing under the middle seat on the 2nd row. i took the measurements of the HC600 and HC800 and i can fit at least two of either under that 2nd row middle seat. so i'm going to try and do that. that's the only thing i hate about my EX is the room under the seat for amps and all that. other than that i love her

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module