Need a dual alternator bracket / kit for 2003 Ford F150

Does anyone know where i could get a dual bracket or kit to run 2 alternators for a 2003 Ford F150 with a 4.6 V8?  I already have the alternators. :poster_oops:

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

i'll try and give him a ring.  I have looked almost everywhere and nobody seems to mess with that motor?  I already have a 240 Amp alternator from ohio generators and it works great but I am gonna be adding some amps and I know I'll need more power.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

ohio generators doesn't have a dual bracket for that motor.  4.6L V8

dj2q.jpg

yeah i have a 2003 F150 with that 4.6L V8 and everyone has alts but no dual kit?  I have an alt from Ohio Generators and it works great.  Right now I have 2 amps Rockford T30001BD & Rockford T8004 in the truck.  I am adding an additional T30001BD so I am gonna need more amps!  I could probably get away with running my stock alt along with the 250 amp alt from Ohio Generators if I could just find the bracket!  I'm gonna try and see if I can get one custom made?

dj2q.jpg

maybe, i dunno?  it just seems like they have dual brackets for everything but my motor?  I need 2 alts before my next big show.

dj2q.jpg