*1LOWSUV* Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 Bass pro Shop/Manteca Oh my God! I've spent so much money there and they've been open less then 24 hours now. This place is incredible, You can seriously spend hours looking at everything they have. If you've never been to one of these store I tell you take the drive and check it out. : Quote [email protected]
Aaron813 Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 Bass pro Shop/MantecaOh my God! I've spent so much money there and they've been open less then 24 hours now. This place is incredible, You can seriously spend hours looking at everything they have. If you've never been to one of these store I tell you take the drive and check it out. : I almost guarantee ive spent more there then anyone on this site its by far my favorite store in the world ive never been there and spent less than $500 dollars Quote
loganuf Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 I almost guarantee ive spent more there then anyone on this site its by far my favorite store in the world ive never been there and spent less than $500 dollars haha...yea def m favorite store ever, lets just say my dad and i together have u beat......by A LOT!!!lol Quote 2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition: Alpine CDA 9883 2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2 10.7 cu ft box 33hz knu 1/0 wire amp: Kicker ZX2500.1 Kinetik
Namosh Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 Bass Pro Shops is awesome! I've been to the main one (Springfield, MO.) many times. Quote My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Aaron813 Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 haha...yea def m favorite store ever, lets just say my dad and i together have u beat......by A LOT!!!lol $56k last year am I still beat Quote
Namosh Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 $56k last year am I still beat You better have a shiny new Nitro in that number or you got too many lures! Quote My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Aaron813 Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 You better have a shiny new Nitro in that number or you got too many lures! Ive actually got a Triton but we didnt buy it from there I have actually spent that much on all kinds of things lures clothing bows all kinds of shit that I probably didnt need lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.