Assman Demos*indy 08*

Here are some vids of my demos at finals.These are taking by other people,i have a few on my camera but to lazy to upload them.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Also remember i was down an amp the whole show,thats why there isnt as much flexing.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

HELLZ YEA BRO!!!

congrats on that one win haha. girl in 3rd vid has a NICE ASS BODY!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

one day i will be able to pull off hair tricks.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Damn, I didn't know that CD would get that much play.

Your Welcome, man.

Next one is on the house.

When you mentioned the 15s had more lows that the tens, I though that meant, you didn't play low songs anymore.

I actually took some songs off of that disc because I though they were too low.

That Slowed down Blueberry Yum Yum is 29hz.

Damn, I didn't know that CD would get that much play.

Your Welcome, man.

Next one is on the house.

When you mentioned the 15s had more lows that the tens, I though that meant, you didn't play low songs anymore.

I actually took some songs off of that disc because I though they were too low.

That Slowed down Blueberry Yum Yum is 29hz.

That cd is really my only play list*thank you*

The 15's played lower,i still play low stuff in the van as you saw.I need to hire me a video person to record all my demos,a few people loved the NWA

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

puttin teh BEATDOWN on indy... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif I love it pimp.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived