Will Rape Face At Gears Of War On 360

GOW was the shit, but once i beat it that was it for me online was kinda boring imo, cant wait for GOW 2

my friend has GoW2, the leaked copy and it really does work. not gonna say how he got it though. (rules ftw)

rollin on the floor laughing

it means something was funny

gow sucked, 70 sumthin dollar game i beat in 7 hours....and the online sucked, everyone sits behind a wall and pulls a gay kill on you if you stick your head out, its worse than rainbow 6

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

rollin on the floor laughing

it means something was funny

gow sucked, 70 sumthin dollar game i beat in 7 hours....and the online sucked, everyone sits behind a wall and pulls a gay kill on you if you stick your head out, its worse than rainbow 6

yea if u suck at it then u probably wont like it lol but i know the campaign sucks

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!